[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Sat Jan 22 15:56:39 EST 2022

I announced today my intention to step down after 9 years as the leader of the group.
I want to thank everyone who has participated in our group meetings, discussions and presentations.

Those that were present today indicated an interest in continuing the group with possibly a slightly different focus, namely:
More discussion of open-source programs that run on Linux, Windows and IOS systems.
An emphasis on security to protect systems and devices that are connected to the Internet.
To look at returning to in-person meetings along with a virtual component.

What are your thoughts on the continuation of our group, its focus and would you be interested in leading the group.
I plan to help with the transition to a new leader if the consensus is that we continue the group.

Please respond, your opinion matters.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President