[CALUG] CALUG - Indefinite Hiatus

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Mar 6 22:22:36 EST 2022

HI everyone.

So it has been a while. I know when I made my last announcement that I said
I was putting CALUG on hold until February, last month for those keeping
track.

Unfortunately some of the things that caused me to put the group on hiatus
have been having a continuing impact on my time and I don't have any real
estimate on when I'll be able to return to running the group. When I'm able
I'll schedule meetings again.

If anyone is interested in picking up the mantle in the meantime please
contact me and we'll see what we can get done.

For those that have reached out in the last few months I do appreciate the
kind words but also I know responding has not been as consistent as I would
like and for that I apologize.