[CALUG] Software Freedom Day 2009 Speaker Request

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Thu Aug 6 15:35:43 EDT 2009

Since we don't have a speaker for the August meeting, why don't we plan
to spend as much as an hour talking about what we could do to boost
attendance at Software Freedom Day events?  We could also discuss
possible presentations.  Then the rest of the meeting can be open
discussion.

Later . . .   Jim