[CALUG] MD Loco Team Meeting

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Aug 17 22:33:42 EDT 2009

It is that time of the month again!

The Ubuntu MD Loco Team will be meeting at the Central branch of the
Howard County Library this Thursday, August 20th. We will be starting at
7pm and go til 9. The meeting room has been reorganized. It is now split
in two. Traditionally we've entered the room on the right side of the
vending machines. Last month we were on the left hand side. My guess is
we'll be there again but we won't know until the evening.

We will have two main topics for the evening. The first is Software
Freedom Day planning. The second is the computer donations project.