[CALUG] Next Week's CALUG Meeting

Worsley, Christopher Christopher.Worsley at hp.com
Tue Feb 6 22:10:43 EST 2007

Hi Everyone:

An alternate meeting location needs to be selected for next week's CALUG
meeting as both Jeff Burch and myself will be unavailable to act as
official HP doormen. I am asking to see if anyone else in my office
would be able to take this opportunity to chat about all things Linux
and open source, so I'll let you know what happens in that regard.

I know Chuck is planning to start hosting the meetings at Tenable
starting in March--- so would it make sense to have an alternate meeting
location for just the February chat or simply cancel it and resume the
sessions at Tenable?

Cheers,

Christopher