[CALUG] Next Week's CALUG Meeting

Worsley, Christopher Christopher.Worsley at hp.com
Wed Feb 7 08:28:44 EST 2007

Hi Jaehyung:

The meeting is open to everyone! There are usually 20 people that show
up and most months we have a presentation on some aspect of Linux.
Please feel free to join us.

However, as you can see from my note, it isn't clear that we'll have a
meeting next week (Wednesday, 14-Feb).

Please stay tuned to the email list to see how it gets resolved. If we
don't have the meeting, we'll see you next month in March.

Cheers,

Christopher