[CALUG] trouble mounting usb cdrw

Russ rmain at polaris.umuc.edu
Wed Jul 25 09:00:15 EDT 2007

Calug list/Bernie,

Thanks Bernie,

Does support exist for IDE CDRW drives(i.e., should I just install an
internal cdrw and be done with it)?  This particular machine(PII 166MHZ
64M RAM) was my first attempt at using/installing Linux. I would like to
copy a couple gigs of files off of this system, and install Linux and the
couple gigs of files on a newer system.

thanks
Russ