[CALUG] OT: Phone Sim question

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Apr 1 17:11:52 EDT 2008

Sprint doesn't recommend it.  I don't have any experience with CDMA
phones that have SIM cards, all my old CDMA phones didn't use SIM cards.

http://support.sprint.com/doc/sp4131.xml?
selectedDeviceId=8979&docid=5977&referring%20topicid=&Referring%
20TopicID/DocID%20List%
20Index=y&navtypeid=2&pagetypeid=36&prevPageIndex=11