[CALUG] OT: Phone Sim question

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:30:17 EDT 2008

Unless your phone supports storing of  Phone Book on SIM Card (which I
highly doubt); Phone Book, Notepads contents, Voice Memos are stored on the
Phone Memory on both CDMA and GSM/GPRS. SIM

Since both your phones are Motorolas, the best way to do the transfer of all
your phone settings is to use "Motorola Phone Tools"
It is straight forward and conforms to the weird Address Book format
Motorola uses.

Hope this helps.

-GGR
Rajiv G Gunja