[CALUG] Next meeting

Jim Sansing jjsansing at verizon.net
Thu May 8 21:31:35 EDT 2008

The next CALUG meeting is Wed, 5/14, at 7:00 pm.  I will be
running a demo on my IDS project, which has been renamed to
Realeyes.  I have been getting it in shape for a new download
at SourceForge (not exactly banging my head against the wall,
more like stubbing my toe over and over and over ...).

It is finally up there, and I'm pretty sure all the main parts work.
As part of the process, I created a web site, and if anyone has
time to look it over, I'd be happy to hear any suggestions for
improvements at the meeting.  Check it out at:

  http://realeyes.sourceforge.net

Later . . .   Jim