[CALUG] Next meeting

Chuck Fullerton cfullerton at tenablesecurity.com
Fri May 9 08:25:23 EDT 2008

 Thanks for the reminder, Jim!!

For those of you that need to know where...

Tenable Network Security
7063 Columbia Gateway Drive
Suite 100
Columbia MD 21046.

Also as a reminder, those that are working on the Webserver Project for
ihackcharities.org we will be meeting an hour before the meeting starts at
6pm.

Hope to see you all there!

Chuck