[CALUG] ScrapBook creation in Linux

Keith pdragon at pdragon.net
Sat Sep 6 11:34:20 EDT 2008

I think you can do things like this in OpenOffice Draw. I'd given a
customer of mine OpenOffice and when they brought their computer back
for some repair again in the future, I'd seen her daughter had done
some really nice picture collages for school with Draw. Take a look at
that and see if it can do what you're looking for.

Keith