[CALUG] ScrapBook creation in Linux

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:45:54 EDT 2008

OpenOffice is a little limited for what I want. Collages are very easy to
create with Picasa 3.0 beta (installed using wine, as Google has not yet
come up with Linux version - wine integrated for 3.0 beta).

Lets see, this weekend I am going to try to create a small scrape book and
see how much effort it is with each option.

Thanks

-GGR

--
Rajiv G Gunja