[CALUG] Apache logs

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:56:55 EDT 2009

Nope.  Completely unrelated.  The apache thing is being driven by our
network nazis.  The RDP thing is a case of
I-got-a-new-linux-laptop-and-I-only-wanna-do-smartcard-stuff-on-my-windows-box.

I'm still currently working this.  According to the documentation (and the
mod_ssl/openssl code I've been scouring), there simply is not a way to do
what I want.  I've isolated the parts of the mod_ssl code that I need to
modify to suit my needs.  If/when I do, it WILL be a more eloquent solution
given that it has to be done in our production environment.  :)

Again, if you know something I don't, please chime in!

                                                                     ~j