[CALUG] Apache logs

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Jun 29 08:43:24 EDT 2009

From: Jason C. Miller <jason.c.miller at gmail.com>
> This has nothing to do with the RDP question.

Yes, I know.  I was admitting that.  ;)

> The aforementioned requests go to ErrorLog.
> ErrorLog does not support the CustomLog directive.

Hmmm, now that you mention it, I think I've dealt with
this before.  You line up the ErrorLog entries with the
custom Access entries, to get your information.  I know
there are programs that do this.

--
Bryan J Smith          Professional, Technical Annoyance
b.j.smith at ieee.org    http://www.linkedin.com/in/bjsmith