[CALUG] Which Python Book?

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:31:25 EDT 2009

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have got couple of books I am going to
read before I purchasing a physical book.
As of now I have:
1. Learning Python (read about 120 pages today and I like it)
2. Begining Python (seems ok too, but have not read it yet)
3. Python Programming for absolute beginners.
4. Expert Python Programming (not for beginners)

I read "Dive into Python" a bit, but not sure if it is me, but the book
directly went into "declaring functions" and "objects", so I put it in the
back burner.

I hope to be able to write a small program or web implementation in a month
or two. Since there are experts in this LUG, I hope you do not mind me
asking questions about Python.

Thanks

-GGR

--