[CALUG] Ubuntu Maryland Tour

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sun Nov 15 21:22:55 EST 2009

An idea that I've had kicking around in the back of my head for a little
while now is to do a tour of Maryland. Take one day a month and choose a
place in the state to visit and talk about Ubuntu, Linux and Free
Software.

To this end I've booked a meeting room in the Finksburg Library on
December 5th to hold a presentation. We have the room from 9:30-11:30.
I'm thinking of having a couple of machines to demo Ubuntu. About 10 or
so do a talk on what Ubuntu/Linux/Free Software is. This will leave some
discussion/demo time before and after for attendees to ask their
questions. Also if there is interest we'll go to lunch somewhere local.

If you have some time that morning please stop by! If you have ideas
drop an email to me or the list here.