[CALUG] Fedora 11/12 and FF 3.5

Walt Smith waltechmail at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 18:27:04 EDT 2009

I'm thinking ahead.. when the release happens.

I do have dialup only.
When I had FC6, I didn't see any reason to upgrade
to FC7, or 8.  I upgraded to 9 only because I had an
itch and wishful thinking.  I then upgraded to 10
because I had access to a high speed line and a DVD burner.
And could D/L the updates:  I usually like to wait about a month
after the initial release before I get the iso + updates
so the worse kinks are gone.

The release is mid-November, so I'm just "shopping" at the moment.
i.e. looking for a reason !!
Will Fc12 really  be worth much more for my purposes.. ??

PS: I'm writing lots of small C# programs in mono so my desktop is also
a development station.. I mean, like under 100 line programs,
all CLI oriented, no gui's.

thanks,