[CALUG] OSS recommendation

Jason C. Miller jason.c.miller at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 08:19:48 EDT 2010

Hey, all!

I would like to set up a continuous integration server for demonstration
purposes and I am looking for a piece of OSS that I can use as an example
project. The reason for this is that I would like a semi-mature piece of
software to show off as opposed to writing my own useless sample code.

I'm looking for something simple(ish), graphical, and most importantly,
something that comes with unit/integration tests.  As an example,
something like PuTTY would be ideal, but it doesn't come with any real
unit/integration tests.

Does anyone know of any OSS out there that would fit the bill?

                                     ~j