[CALUG] Minimalist Distro

Craig Younkins cyounkins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 21:55:31 EST 2010

Well, the Debian base is pretty light. Recently I've been looking at KVM
(kernel-based virtual machines), so I use Fedora for that. You can get a
pretty light installation by doing "Customize now" during the installation
and unticking everything.

Unless you need something specific from an OS (like me and KVM), I'd just
suggest going with what you're comfortable with. Good luck!

--

Craig Younkins
Website/Blog <http://cyounkins.blogspot.com/>