[CALUG] July 13th Meeting Announcement

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Sat Jul 9 10:49:16 EDT 2011

Greetings All,

For July's CALUG meeting I've not been able to secure an outside
speaker. So I will be giving a talk on basic GPG usage and keysigning to
go along with the trip to the NSA museum on the 16th[0]. We still have
some open slots for the tour so if you are interested in attending drop
me an email so I can add you to the list!

As normal the meeting is at the offices of Tenable Network Security[1]
which is located at:

7063 Columbia Gateway Drive Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046

We will have pizza and soda provided by Praxis Engineering[2] from
6:30-7 with the presentation starting a little after 7.

See you there!

[0]http://lists.unknownlamer.org/pipermail/calug/2011-June/001256.html
[1]http://www.tenable.com
[2]http://www.praxiseng.com