[CALUG] [[Novalug] Meeting SATURDAY 10am]

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Aug 8 08:20:49 EDT 2012

I've had a few requests from different groups about holding install
fests. While this is not one of the Baltimore/Columbia area groups, it
is not too far of a drive on a Saturday morning down to McLean, VA.

Chuck

----- Forwarded message from greg pryzby <greg at pryzby.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----