[CALUG] [[Novalug] 10 March 2012 Meeting (OpenVPN)]

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Feb 27 18:16:17 EST 2012

For those that might be interested, NovaLug's March meeting will be
featuring a talk on OpenVPN. Below is the announcement from Greg. Their
meetings are Saturday mornings starting at 10.

For more information, their website is http://novalug.org

----- Forwarded message from greg pryzby <greg at pryzby.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----