No subject

Tue Jul 31 18:38:11 EDT 2012

So my questions are:

1. Is there a solution to this that does not involve spending any (or less) money as a 'fix' to apply to Windows 7?

2. Is there another switch (2-port is all I need) that provides DDM or similar technology for less?

I thought about Synergy and I could make it work but it is sent clear over the network and I will be entering passwords and other information that I'd rather not offer the chance to be sniffed.

*My MS Natural Multimedia Wireless KB and Mouse work as expected in this setup when connected to the KVM.

Thanks for any thoughts on the matter,

Chuck