[CALUG] Expiring a PDF file

Rajiv Gunja opn.src.rocks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:43:42 EST 2012

Hello,
Is there a way to expire a PDF file? Since I am not a citizen, I have to,
from time to time, send in my SSN, License and Passport scans via email to
my company to fill out the I-9 form for USCIS.

This was usually once a year, now it is once every 3 years.

I would like to password protect my PDF, which I know is possible and if
possible I would like to expire it, so the person who has it, cannot open
it. Worse, if their laptop/desktop is hacked, I do not want my information
falling in the wrong hands.

Please let me know. Thanks

-GGR
--