[CALUG] August Meeting Announcement - Lock Picking @UAS

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Aug 7 15:58:46 EDT 2014

Greetings Everyone!

The CALUG meeting for August 13 is going to have a different look and
feel! We're taking a field trip to Unallocated Space at 512 Shaw Court
Severn, MD 21144. We are going to be learning lock picking skills from
the Maryland chapter of The Open Organization Of Lockpicking (TOOOL) group.
Learn basic and advanced lock picking and lock bypass methods. Good for
anyone of all ages!

The meeting runs from 7-10pm. As I understand there will be about a 30
minute presentation and discussion up front and then there are practice
locks and picks to use.

Be sure to show up from 6:30 until 7 for pizza provided by Tenable Network Security and socializing. The meeting will start about 7pm. I also want to thank our regular venue sponsor OmniTI for being flexible about our moving the meeting for the month.

http://www.calug.org
http://www.tenable.com
http://omniti.com
http://omniti.com/is/here