[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD 14.04 Open House Celebration

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Sat Mar 29 12:15:22 EDT 2014

Please join the Ubuntu-MD team at an open house to celebrate the release
of Ubuntu Trusty Tahr 14.04 LTS release. We will have free DVD,
presentations and support on installing Ubuntu on your laptop.
It will be on Sat, Apr 26 from 1 pm to 3:30 pm at the Community College
of Baltimore County (CCBC) Catonsville campus on Rolling Rd. We are in
the HTEC building Linux lab (Room H222-B) adjacent to parking lot 5
A flyer announcing the event is on our website, www.ubuntu-maryland.org.
Please download and share with your friends and colleagues. We expect a
very good turnout.
We also welcome any volunteers to help us at the event.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift
President