[CALUG] Testing, 1 2 3 (Forgive Me) / Mailman Changes Coming

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri May 9 18:06:47 EDT 2014

Ahoy,

I just made some fairly major changes to mail at HCoop (the host of
unknownlamer.org), and am just double checking that the list still
routes. If you can see this, carry on. If you can't... well, something's
wrong and no one else is reading this.

There will be some further changes to Mailman in a few weeks as we
finally get rid of our oldest machine which may disrupt list traffic for
a few hours. I'll send a warning before that happens.

--
Jessie: i thought your beard took the oxygen from the air and made it
        breathable for you