[CALUG] Ubuntu-Maryland Bug Jam

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Sun Feb 8 11:45:57 EST 2015

I want to thank everyone who participated in our bug jam yesterday at CCBC college Catonsville campus.
We had a good turnout and I think everyone had a fun experience. The primary bugs that we encountered with booting from the usb and running the live session in Virtualbox have been reported. Others have experienced the same issues.
Ubuntu 15.04 ran well as a Live DVD on our Dell presentation workstation. Lubuntu also worked without any issues for most of us.
Again, thank you for your participation.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011, ext 5005