[CALUG] Linux Job Oppurtunities via Erica Woods

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Thu Feb 12 09:56:58 EST 2015

Hi all,

Last evening we had a great presentation from Erica Woods on Interview
Coaching. We'll have her slide deck and Apex's Interview Prep Guide posted
to the meetings section on http://calug.org soon.

She sent the following information to let us know that Apex Systems has
some Linux job openings in the Rockville and Annapolis areas.

“Apex is one of the nation’s largest IT Staffing firms.  They have local
offices in Columbia, Rockville and Fairfax.  They have several tech jobs
available, including 2 Linux positions in Rockville and 2 in Annapolis.
Salary ranges are between 90-125K.  If interested, check out the details
via itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com or feel free to reach out to Erica Woods
at ewoods at apexsystemsinc.com.“

*Erica Woods | Manager, Contractor and Community Relations | Apex Systems *

8820 Columbia 100 Parkway, Suite 402, Columbia, MD 21045

*work:* 443-539-3320 / *cell:* 443-255-6012
ewoods at apexsystemsinc.com | www.apexsystemsinc.com