[CALUG] Free 2-Day HAM Technician License Class Nov 7 & 8

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Oct 19 20:55:12 EDT 2015

I've spoken to several members who have expressed interest in getting a HAM
radio license. For those interested, the Laurel Amateur Radio Club is
offering a free 2 day class for the entry level license.

The following is the announcement to the LARC mailing list and contains all
the info I know about it. If you have more quetstions you can contact Kevin
directly or respond here and I'll follow up.

Hi All,

The Laurel Amateur Radio Club is offering a two day  Technician License
Class November 7th & 8th:

The Cranford-Graves Fire Services Building
6820 Webster Street
Hyattsville, Maryland    20784
*Time*:              9 am to 4 pm
*Dates*:              Saturday, November 7 and Sunday, November 8, 2015

To sign up please go to:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-free-ham-radio-technician-classhamcram-hyattsville-maryland-tickets-18853671840

*Registration is required and ** FREE!* **  *We need 20 people for the
class to run. * So don't delay!

Please pass the word!

73,
Kevin