[CALUG] Free 2-Day HAM Technician License Class Nov 7 & 8

Walt Smith waltechmail at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 20 13:06:17 EDT 2015

At the same time,
Unallocatedspace.org is offering a free
"Intro to Electronics" class every Monday evening.

This is not ham license/test oriented, and starts literally from
scratch.  It's all very basic with some "lab" work.
The very first class was this past Monday, so you haven't
missed much if anything.

see the calender at the website.

UAS is just off of rt. 176 near the BWI airport park,
and south on WB&A  ( not B&A ).

Message: 1