[CALUG] Ubuntu MD April 22 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Apr 17 09:12:06 EDT 2017

Please join us this Saturday at 1 pm at Community College of Baltimore County Catonsville campus in the Health and Technology Building room 101. Use parking lot 5 and enter the building under the blue awning.
We will have a demonstration on setting up a Raspberry Pi device as a home server.
You are encouraged to bring your Pi device, preferably a Pi 3 along with the following:
Compatible Pi power cable
Case
HDMI cable (a small monitor would be nice but not required)
32 GB class 10 micro sd card.
A USB external drive preferably 1 TB.
USB keyboard and mouse

I will have pre-configured 32 GB class 10 micro sd cards that I will exchange for your blank SD card. This will save some time not having the write the OS to the sd cards. We will be using Debian Jessi-lite for this demonstration.
Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011