[CALUG] Ubuntu MD May Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon May 8 08:47:56 EDT 2017

Due to the Memorial Day holiday, I am rescheduling this month's meeting to Saturday, May 20 at 1 pm at CCBC Catonsville campus in Health and Technology Building room 101.
Use parking lot 5 and enter the building under the blue awning.
We will continue our discussion of setting up a Raspberry Pi home server.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011