[CALUG] Nove 8 Meeting Annoucnement - Eddie Roache

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon Nov 6 08:23:02 EST 2017

Greeting All,

For our November 8 meeting we'll be welcoming our own Eddie Roache who will
be talking about the Gradle build system.

Tired of maintaining large, complex Maven XML build files? Starting a new
project and looking for a change from Maven? Check out Gradle. Gradle is a
next generation build automation tool (and it doesn't use XML for its build
files). This talk gives an introduction to Gradle including features,
demonstrations, and real-world examples.

I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday evening. We will be hosted at
the UMBC Training Center, located at 6996 Columbia Gateway Dr #100, Columbia,
MD 21046. When you walk in  through the main lobby make a right. We will be
at the end of the hall in the last room on the right. Our friends at Aplura
will be providing the pizza and soda starting at 6:30. I'll make some
general announcements around 7 and we'll go from there.

http://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home
https://aplura.com
https://gradle.org/