[CALUG] Fwd: Full Circle DESPERATELY needs articles

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Nov 14 11:35:55 EST 2017

Full Circle Magazine which is devoted to articles about Linux, is in need of new articles for future editions.
I have included the message from them outlining the process.
I have written two articles in the past on converting a small business to open-source software and Nolapro, the business accounting program.
They were very helpful in editing the content and I found them very easy to work with.
Please consider submitting an article about your favorite open-source program or your experience with using Linux.
Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011
Celebrating 29 years in business, 1989 - Present
"Staffing, IT Services and Web Development"
Certified Minority Business Enterprise by State of MD and Baltimore City