[CALUG] CALUG Digest, Vol 147, Issue 1

B Spiker (gmail) bs20707 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:31:54 EDT 2019

So in your setup. How does it handle streaming like netflix, apple tv, rook, etc?  I gave my brother an untangle FW and he claims that it brought his streaming service to an unable speed.

My goal if I could do something like that was to setup a VPN between three houses (family who are not tech savvy) and admin all services for them. All of them have their own streaming and favorites of course.

The PiHole has me interested as well. I’m using an untangle u50xw which is doing basic DNS for me now, but their ad-block is ok, bt not the best. LOTS still gets through, thank you google and amazon.