[CALUG] Any speaker volunteers for May?

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Tue Apr 23 21:15:47 EDT 2019

Greetings All,

I have a half done talk that might be ready for May and another one that I
might bring back with some updates.

But I do want to throw it out there and see if anyone else has a talk they
would like to give to the group for the May 8th meeting. Remember that
we're looking for all ranges of talks. The topic does not have to be Linux.
If you're working on something or learning something, giving a talk will
likely help you focus the knowledge you have. It may also bring in
knowledge from the audience for you to add to your work. Don't worry if
you're nervous about being in front of an audience. We're a friendly group
to practice in front of!

If interested, please send me an email with the topic idea. Even if it is
not ready yet, we can pencil you in for a future meeting.