[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD April 27 Meeting Gimp Presentation

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Wed Apr 24 11:42:03 EDT 2019

I just received confirmation regarding our Gimp presentation at this Saturday meeting at 1 pm at CCBC.
Gimp is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a robust program that have many of the features of Photoshop.
It is free and runs on Linux, Mac OS and Windows.
It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
Our presenter, Anthony Rozario, has used Gimp extensively in designing websites and photo enhancements.
We look forward to his presentation.
Please join us, thanks.

Ron Swift
President