[CALUG] Looking for advice

Ainsley ainsley.gibson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:18:25 EST 2019

Thanks for the info.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 12:09 AM Tim Spangler <tspang at jefnet.com> wrote:

> Out of box Fedora 29 Desktop handles the nvidia cards with the nouveau
> driver, and I can confirm it works fine with a single monitor at 2560x1600
> resolution (Dell 3011) on install.  I have half a dozen different monitors
> here at the house, so I can certainly try having a 3 monitor setup, but
> given the ease of setup with one monitor, I don’t expect a problem just for
> desktop use.
>

> Using 3d acceleration (like playing games) or PCIE Passthrough is a
> different story, but that doesn’t seem to be part of the original
> requirement.
>

> -Tim

Ainsley

“To lead people, walk beside them... As for the best leaders, the people do
not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor and praise. The
next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate... When the best
leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves!'”

 Lao Tzu quote
<http://thinkexist.com/quotation/to_lead_people-walk_beside_them-as_for_the_best/344532.html>