[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD Presentations

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Fri Feb 15 13:44:40 EST 2019

At our January 2019 meeting we discussed possible presentation topics for future meetings. Suggestions included:
1.Practical applications of LXD containers
2.Xojo programming
3.Python application development with databases.
4.Gimp website image manipulation.

Please provide suggestions on other topics you would like covered and if you are interested in giving a presentation.

Moreover, our next meeting is 1 pm Saturday, Feb 23, 2019 at CCBC Catonsville campus on Rolling Rd in the HTEC building room 101 adjacent to parking lot 5.

Thanks

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011