[CALUG] Ubuntu-MD January 26 Meeting

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Tue Jan 22 10:10:28 EST 2019

Please join us for our monthly meeting on Saturday, Jan 26 at 1 pm at CCBC Catonsville campus on Rolling RD.
We meet in the HTEC building room 101. Use parking lot 5.
This meeting will include a 5 minute lightning round where participants will be asked to talk about their favourite open-source program.
We will also discuss our goals for 2019.
Please join us.

Ron Swift
President
410-788-7011