[CALUG] Looking for advice

Bryan Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue Mar 5 21:11:25 EST 2019

This is awesome!  I'm a huge fan of 'cheap-works-out-best' results.

Even that 4:3 (or 5:4?) 17" monitor isn't really much less vertical size
than those 16:9 (or 16:10?) 22" monitors.  I assume the former could be a
1280x1024, which doesn't make it far, vertically, from the 1680x1050 or
1920x1080 that most 22" monitors are.

- bjs