[CALUG] Looking for advice

Bryan Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Mar 6 19:51:22 EST 2019

Is your current distro not working in some way?
Also, what desktop are you using currently?

I don't recommend changing distributions if there is nothing wrong.
At most, I'd install them side-by-side, multi-boot.

They can even use the same /home file system, with separate /boot,
root (/), etc...

- bjs