[CALUG] May 8 Meeting Announcement - VPNs

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon May 6 21:19:39 EDT 2019

Greetings All,

Thanks to all those who came out to the NSA Cryptologic Museum tour last
month. We all had a good time and a great guide. We'll try to do this again
in less than the 10 year span from our last visit there.

For the May 8, 2019 CALUG meeting we will be discussing VPNs.

For the May meeting we will be discussing VPNs. Why you might want to use
one, why you might not want to, and methods to implement them. This will be
a high level talk on the parts and pieces that make up connection in a
broad manner. While we won’t be going into protocol and installation
specifics, we will cover enough to get you started.

We will be hosted at the UMBC Training Center, located at 6996 Columbia
Gateway Dr #100, Columbia, MD 21046. When you walk in through the mail
lobby make a right. We will be at the end of the hall in the last room on
the right. Our friends at Aplura will be providing the pizza and soda
starting at 6:30. The talk will start about 7pm.

We are looking for speakers for the upcoming months. If you have a topic
you would like to present on, please let me know and I’ll get you scheduled.

http://calug.org
https://www.umbctraining.com/Home
https://aplura.com
https://openvpn.net