[CALUG] Linux & universal docking stations

cmccabe cmccabe at sdf.org
Sat Nov 9 10:02:57 EST 2019

Hi mlh,

I have a Dell laptop and docking station at work, running Ubuntu.  I think people have gotten it working with Cent as well.  There have been some quirks though, like ethernet not passing through the docking station so I have the cable plugged directly into the laptop.  Supposedly it works with dual monitors, but I haven’t tried that myself.

If you want to know more, ping me on Tuesday when I’m in the office and can check the model.

Carl