[CALUG] ISO Open Source Dashboarding Software

Thomas Delrue thomas at epistulae.net
Tue Jul 14 15:57:50 EDT 2020

Does anyone have any recommendations for open source (web-based)
dashboarding applications? The solution I'm looking for should be able
to display a variety of different pieces of information that it gets
from web/REST/JSON APIs, as well as directly from random databases it
can be hooked into.

In terms of graphing, I'm interested in tables, graphs, heatmaps, map
overlays, etc, the more the better.

If anyone has any recommendations, I'd be very interested in learning
about what you recommend and how it worked for you!