[CALUG] CALUG May 12 Speaker Announcement

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Mon May 10 15:14:11 EDT 2010

Greetings All,

Please join the Columbia Area Linux Users Group[0] this Wednesday from
6:30-9pm where we will welcome Mackenzie Morgan[1] from the Kubuntu
(and other *ubuntu verse fame) where she will be discussing the Ubuntu
Development Processes! This will provide a developers perspective on
contributing to the Ubuntu distribution that many of us use and enjoy!

We will once again be enjoying pizza and soda provided by Praxis
Engineering[2] and should arrive about 6:30pm.

Additionally we will have Ubuntu Lucid Lynx CDs to hand out. This is the
latest long term support release from Ubuntu, so get them while they are
fresh!

As normal we are meeting at the Columbia, MD offices of Tenable Network
Security. The address is 7063 Columbia Gateway Drive Suite 100 Columbia,
MD 21046[3,4]. The building is easily identified by the Nessus eye
keeping watch from the side of the building. Please enter at the back
patio door near the blue tables.

[0]http://calug.org
[1]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MacoMorgan
[2]http://www.praxiseng.com