[CALUG] Job: Web Programmer II & STEM Instructor, Howard County Library System
julian.clark.2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:17:04 EST 2013
It's really quite simple. Howard County Library System (HCLS) is a
world-class organization because we hire world-class people. Whether
working directly with our customers or behind the scenes, our remarkable
team is committed to delivering high quality public education for all ages.
Annually, our customer base -- a community of over 285,000 people -- visits
our six branches 3 million times, borrows 7.1 million items, and generates
2 million research assistance interactions. Annual attendance to our
classes and events is a quarter of a million people. We offer a friendly,
collaborative work environment and a generous benefits package including 14
paid holidays and your birthday off!
We are currently seeking a Web Programmer & STEM Instructor.
Brief summary of duties:
* Designs, develops and maintains staff intranet and provides development
support for the organization’s dynamic website
* Performs coding and testing of intranet functionality
* Leads website and web application test cases development and
implementation, as well as identifies and resolves errors
* Works with IT team members, Research staff, and vendors to analyze
potential web-based software requirements and create and refine
* Writes and updates technical documentation and assists in the creation of
* Contributes to issue resolution reporting and reference logs
Grade 9; position located at the Central Branch Administration
Full-time; 37.5 hours per week
This position is open until filled. Interested? To view the full listing
and apply for this position, visit our website: http://www.hclibrary.org .
If you have any questions, please e-mail Stacey Fields (stacey.fields at
hclibrary dot org).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the CALUG