[CALUG] FWD: This Saturday: Rally Against Mass Surveillance

Chuck Frain chuck at chuckfrain.net
Wed Oct 23 12:13:16 EDT 2013

This message popped up on another list I'm on. I echo Kevin's opening
paragraph that I tend to avoid political talk on many discussion lists,
but I know there are people interested in the topic of NSA surveillance.

What is contained below is all I know of the event and I've only taken a
glance at the organizing and home page of the group. Assuming what is
there is legit, this seems like an organization with most of the privacy
rights groups on board.

Do what you will with the info.

Chuck